Friday, March 2, 2012

A Q & A

A total rip from this blog.

If not in NJ, I would live in....Portland ME, or somewhere out west. 

My dream holiday would be to...
Take a tour throughout all of California.  Top to bottom; coast to inland.  Redwood forests, vineyards, city, coastal cliffs, all of it; for as long as it takes to see it all.

My current obsessions are..
Food: Jelly Beans, Nature Valley Granola thins, Rice Dream.

Music: LCD Soundsystem, The Kills, Beach House, Chairlift, Fleet Foxes.

Fashion: Arrow patterns, blousy silk tops with skinny jeans, awesome cardigans, scrunch ballet flats, petite gold jewelry.

Retail Store(s): West Elm, Anthro, Urban, TJ Maxx.

I channel my childhood self when I...
See/Use sidewalk chalk, play dough, crayons, kitty kitchen food…

The fictional character I most relate to is....Daria Morgendorfer or Elaine Bennes. 

If I had to be outdoors all day I would.... Probably have 95% less stress, be 70% healthier and invest in clothing to best endure whatever the elements.

My favorite quality in a man is.... Three-way tie: Intelligence, thoughtfulness and humor.  

My favorite quality in a woman is.... Realism.

I'm terrified of... The open seas.

My dream car is a... Something really really fast.

My cocktail of choice is... [very] Dirty martini

My celebrity crush is.... Bill Murray

My beauty products of choice are.... Bobbi Brown 'Sepia' gel eyeliner, Maybeline dream bouncy blush in Hot Tamale, Great Last blackest black.

My friends and I like to... chat.all.day.long.

If I could go back in time for one decade it would be.... The '50s.  My patriotic self would love it.

As a teenager I was totally into... Delia*s (this has not changed), The WB, Felicity, Art, Music, Key Club, and sporting thick bangs.

I tend to splurge on... Snacks, music and things for the home



2 comments:

ezzbeedee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ezzbeedee said...

I don't know why that deleted, but I was trying to say I am also going to fill this out.. haha