Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Your Musical Prescription for 2012

No, all my posts won't be about music.  But, after that last one, I thought I'd share some of my  runners up from 2011.

If you don't tune into these already, now is the time!  Here are some of my favorite 'stumble-upons' from 2011.  These are in some particular order, but nothing too precise.  

10. Tres Mts.- Three Mts.


9. Neon Indian- Era Extrana















8. The Black Keys- El Camino


7. Tokyo Police Club- Elephant Shell


6. Monogold- The Softest Glow


5. Youth Lagoon- The Year of Hibernation


4. Givers- In Light


3. Animal Collective- Merriweather Post Pavilion


2. Bear Hands- Burning Bush Supper Club


1. Phantogram- Eyelid Movies




It goes without saying that all other albums by these bands should be checked out as well!  Who were your favorites from 2011??
xox

No comments: